Litigation - Public Relation
We do PR in legal disputes. Not only for companies and agencies, but also for individuals and law firms. Nowadays this rule applies: Even if the lawsuit is won, it does not mean that the court of public opinion is convinced.
We take care of supporting the legal strategy’s communications to reach the willingness of agreement by the respective other party. Furthermore, we protect the good reputation of our clients in litigation.
Most frequently we advise clients in lawsuits concerning banking and capital markets law, cartel and patent law, product liability cases and labour law disputes. In addition, litigation in tort, medical law, approval and corruption proceedings as well as commercial criminal law are part of our specialism.
Litigation-PR can help in counteracting the over-eagerness, one-sidedness and attacks of editorial offices. This can have a considerable effect in times of tight editorial budgets and exaggerated headlines.
Our aim is:
- to decrease negative publicity,
- to explain the clients position,
- to ensure balanced reports,
- to prepare challenging legal issues understandable for the media,
- to defuse critical situations which jeopardize the good reputation
- to settle possible disputes out of court with the proper communication.
Crisis communication in insolvency procedures
Insolvency proceedings attract the interest of the public. The most important thing in an insolvency administrator’s situation: convincing the other side with well-thought arguments and solid communication. With strong experience, we advise in these exceptional situations – no matter if it’s about informing courts, banks, investors, suppliers, shareholders, clients or employees.
Our advisory approach is to communicate from the inside to the outside. In this manner, administrators, trustees and restructuring managers build trust. This is a value that pays off in the future proceedings of your clients.
Our goal is to bring peace into troubled situations. We support you to keep the value of your company as best as possible. As a matter of course, we are available as an external press office.
Media training for press offices
Corporate and law firm communicators always face a huge problem: they don’t pervade the media as wished. The common reason is that the positions in the press offices are still filled with colleagues who haven’t dealt with the media much before. Here we help by closing a gap and give you the tools you need to enhance your voice in the media. Therefore, we offer inhouse-seminars in cooperation with journalists from well-known media houses.
Among other things, we show:
- How demanding and complex topics find their way into the media
- How you find the right contact without long researching hours
- How the management can be positioned as authentic contacts and experts
We advise lawfirms in PR. With well-placed articles, right statements and strategically thought out interviews, you can reach your goals. Because no PR-tool is more reliable, influences the image more specifically and specifies the demographic. Your advantage: As an attorney, you can talk to us easily, even in technical jargon because we are attorneys as well.
We specifically offer:
- Subject search and treatment of the topic
- Initiation of (guest) commentaries and further articles
- Support of interviews
- Preparation and sending of press releases
- Media monitoring of your media presence and of your relevant topics
- Development and maintenance of the press distribution
- Take care of your social media channels
- Contact for medias as an extern press office
Lawyers and journalists have their own language. Only someone who understands both worlds can create significant texts which can be read with pleasure and are legally precise. We will write texts for you that readers are irresistibly drawn to. To such a degree, we will reach readers who are important for your concern.
Specifically, we offer ghostwriting for the following points:
- Guest commentary
- Blog posts